DR. CREATINE is creatine monohydrate in a delayed-release capsule. It is quite possible that by bypassing the acidic environment of the stomach that higher absorption of creatine can be achieved with less of the typical side effects of creatine supplementation.
WHY WOULD I TAKE IT?
If you’ve ever taken creatine before, but experienced some gastric discomfort or were ever concerned about creatinine formation Dr. Creatine is here for you. If you’re seeking the results of increased muscle power output, or increased muscle mass without any of the undesirable side effects, Dr. Creatine is specifically designed to avoid all of these by simply bypassing the stomach.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
By encapsulating creatine monohydrate in a delayed-release capsule, we’re able to avoid potential gastric upset and potential creatinine formation by avoiding interaction with stomach acid. This allows for absorption of creatine by the small intestine only in a neutral pH at a slightly elevated temperature, increasing the solubility of creatine.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I TAKE?
The suggested use for Dr. Creatine is to take four capsules daily. Now this does only provide 3 grams of creatine monohydrate per day. If you’re someone who likes to load creatine on the front-end, then 7 capsules can be taken 4 times per day in equally spaced dosages throughout the day. However, after four weeks of Dr. Creatine supplementation at 3 grams per day should still allow for complete muscle creatine saturation within 30 days.
TOP 5 STUDIES:
- Pharmacokinetics of the Dietary Supplement Creatine. https://link.springer.com/article/10.2165/00003088-200342060-00005
- Analysis of the efficacy, safety, and regulatory status of novel forms of creatine. https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/s00726-011-0874-6.pdf
- Comparison of new forms of creatine in raising plasma creatine levels. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/1550-2783-4-17
- Creatine supplementation with specific view to exercise/sports performance: an update. https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-9-33
- International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: safety and efficacy of creatine supplementation in exercise, sport, and medicine. https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-017-0173-z
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help. If you have found this particular product is not for you, we will happily exchange said product for another product in our line for free. In order to exchange your product, please contact our support - You will be asked to ship your purchased product back to address listed on the packaging with a brief note explaining why you would like to exchange, the product you want to exchange for & be sure to include a U.S. return address to ship the exchange to.
shipping fees to our facility must be provided by customer
To be eligible for a refund, your item must have been purchased within 30 calendar days from the date you purchased it.
Item must be shipped to address listed on product package with attention to "Returns"
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Item must be unopened and un-tampered in original condition
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.