Tranquility is an “End of Day” formula designed to help you unwind, un-plug, and de-stress after a long day.
With calming ingredients like Glycine, GABA, and the rare milk peptide Lactium®, Tranquility sets the tone to help shut the world off and help promote deep & restful sleep without any of the grogginess the next day. Tranquility is non-habit forming and can be useful to anyone seeking deeper sleep, recovery from training, and respite from the daily grind.
WHY WOULD I TAKE IT?
Ever feel like your pre-workout is lasting a little too long from your evening workout? Maybe if you had something to take the edge off, you could actually get to sleep on time. This is where Tranquility does the most work, by being designed to bring those energy levels back down so you can get the right amount of sleep you need to properly recover.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Tranquility works mostly by providing the “inhibitory” (as opposed to excitatory) neurotransmitters L-Glycine and GABA. Some of these amino acids and extracts have a “secretagogue” effect in that they can elicit the release of growth hormone from the pituitary. Additionally, Tranquility provides other components like Theanine and Melatonin to reduce stress and promote sleep.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I TAKE?
Advanced users may mix 2 scoops (1 serving) with up to 500ml (~16oz) of water or beverage of choice. New users and those sensitive to sleep aids should start with 1 scoop (1/2 serving), to assess their personal tolerance. Consume 30-60 minutes prior to desired bedtime. Tastes best cold. Do not exceed 2 servings (4 scoops) per day.
TOP 5 STUDIES:
- New Therapeutic Strategy for Amino Acid Medicine: Glycine Improves the Quality of Sleep.https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1347861319305729
- A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Clinical Study of the Effects of Alpha-s1 Casein Hydrolysate on Sleep Disturbance.https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/11/7/1466
- GABA and l-theanine mixture decreases sleep latency and improves NREM sleep.https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13880209.2018.1557698
- Tetrahydropalmatine promotes myoblast differentiation through activation of p38MAPK and MyoD.https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006291X14019354
- Non-cholinergic Effects of Huperzine A: Beyond Inhibition of Acetylcholinesterase.https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10571-007-9163-z
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help. If you have found this particular product is not for you, we will happily exchange said product for another product in our line for free. In order to exchange your product, please contact our support - You will be asked to ship your purchased product back to address listed on the packaging with a brief note explaining why you would like to exchange, the product you want to exchange for & be sure to include a U.S. return address to ship the exchange to.
shipping fees to our facility must be provided by customer
To be eligible for a refund, your item must have been purchased within 30 calendar days from the date you purchased it.
Item must be shipped to address listed on product package with attention to "Returns"
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Item must be unopened and un-tampered in original condition
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.